[Account Name] is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of [product] and [solutions] for [target market]
Quick facts [Account Name]
- Founded in 1972 in Schwenningen am Neckar,
- 3,500 patents and utility models, making [Account Name] a leader in the development of …
- €1,700 billion revenue in 2020
10,433 employees (5,961 .de, 2,023 EMEA, 1,456 Asia-Pacific, 993 Americas)
- Committed to the UN Sustainability Goals
- For more details, refer to the Annual Report 2020
Quick facts [Account Name] & ecx.io
- Client since 2022
- UX, UI, FE Development for http://www.newaccount.com
- CMS selection & implementation
- Technology: AEM
- Current team size 20 FTE
Please find the projects info here [Link Confluence, Jira, …..]
Stakeholder Map (from CRM or similar)
Mission & Objectives
We want to be [account name]’s single supplier of CX, Frontend, CMS and Commerce solutions by end of 2023 and consult them on their way
- Maintaining a high client satisfaction through excellent project quality
- Winning the Digital Consulting Account
- Pitching BD Initiatives for Commerce & Process Mining Tools
Action Plan with Measurements to reach objectives
Team Set Up & Governance
Regarding the setup of the team, I would seldom guess a setup without knowledge of the working method, the skills and the actual people at your agency. Knowledge of the actual project would be helpful too.
What I would do if I had to replace someone on this client to set up the team would be:
- Review the scope with the team leads of the needed disciplines to define a team & working model
- Challenge this set-up with other AM working on comparable projects
- Align then with the actual team then on the setup and working model
I believe in self organization of intelligent teams and custom setups for individual clients. But with the following guiding principles, I usually came up with something working:
- Work in integrated client/agency teams on an operative level if possible, at least with embedded decision makers
- Use collaborative formats (review, retro) and collaboration tools (teams, InVision, confluence, Trello) instead of PPTs in „Status“ Meetings
- Form a client lead team, consisting of organizational and technical leads from the project teams.
- Let this team assess and discuss weekly/bi-weekly the current client status and develop strategies for business development as a committed team.
- In case of both problems or opportunities, let this team solve witch/ pitch to the client together.
- As usual: have a monthly 1:1 or 2:2 with the main client together with the PO to built and maintain trust
- Formally measure the client satisfaction on a project and account level. Sometimes people directly involved miss some details…
How would I present it to the client?
In the way, I just did. Every variation of double diamonds, design sprints, charts with feedback loops and committees were already presented to clients in a myriad of ways. Clients buy people, not processes. Instead, I would just tell it to them, (maybe slower), and then write it down in a simple document.
If needed, you can and should give the client your TISAX/ISO certificates and your trademarked model, but this is an add-on for their compliance team.